About Me

Well, I've been making patchwork quilts for over 5 years and I just can't get enough of them. I have now bought a long arm quilting machine to make those lovely designs and finish quilts professionally. I now want to offer my skills to others.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Katie's Comforts Quilts and More Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wow, its been a long time since I put in a post.  Its about time too.  I've been very busy taking lessons and making baby quilts for people I work with.  Its been loads of fun and I've learned so much.

I attended a quilt retreat put on by Stacey and the girls from the Quilters Cottage in Stonewall Manitoba.  It was so much fun and the ladies I met were wonderful.  Willing to share ideas, have fun and give lots of good tips.

I also had the opportunity to take a couple of classes at the quilters cottage.  Again, I learned so much that I'm happy to say my skills have really improved.

Watch for some new pictures over the next few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment