About Me

Well, I've been making patchwork quilts for over 5 years and I just can't get enough of them. I have now bought a long arm quilting machine to make those lovely designs and finish quilts professionally. I now want to offer my skills to others.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Katie's Comforts Quilts and More Thursday, December 12, 2013

Well I think Life continues to get in the way of quilting.

I've managed to keep myself busy making baby quilts for my nephew's new addition to the family and continuing to support the Lac Du Bonnet Quilters group with their Quilts of Valor program. 

I do wish I could spend more time on the things I love.

On my last trip to Calgary to visit my very good friends I got to try my hand at some scrapbooking and I made a fun plaque for my wall.

It was lots of fun but I think I could use some practice.  It will make a good addition to my quilting room wall!! 

1 comments:

Dean and Selena said...

Yay!!! Nice to see it again!!!

Post a Comment