About Me

Well, I've been making patchwork quilts for over 5 years and I just can't get enough of them. I have now bought a long arm quilting machine to make those lovely designs and finish quilts professionally. I now want to offer my skills to others.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Katie's Comforts Quilts and More Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Here is an ongoing project that I started in the winter.  It is a work in progress and one quilt that I don't think I'll ever part with.  It has fabric scraps from many of the quilts I have made in the past. This is a great project for taking with you on trips or holidays when you know you will have a clean place to work on it.  On a trip to Calgary this year, I introduced this quilt to my friend Selena who started her own!.  I can't wait to see how far she had gotten since May on her project.

Definitely takes time and patience because it is all hand done but still a great project.  I can't wait to get mine closer to complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment